TENGKEY Prescribed Structure Motion Software
|Developed by TENGKEY Auto Safety Sys. Ltd, TK-PSM is a structure motion program for Safety simulation in Frontal or Side Impact load cases, especially used for sub-system occupant response simulation to define the vehicle structure intrusion as prescribed boundary condition by Prescribed Motion (PSM) method in side impact. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.|
TK-PSM enables you to generate MOTION files out of d3plot or another PSM files for a given input such as LS-DYNA or MADYMO.
Input: LS-DYNA, MADYMO, Animation file, sensor Time history etc.
Output: LS-DYNA, MADYMO.
Other input/output formats such as Radioss, PamCrash or Abaqus upon request
PSM Basic Feature
- Generate the PSM file out of d3plot result data
- PSM file can be included into occupant restraint system simulation model as prescribed structure boundary condition (structure intrusion)
- Generate the PSM file out of test data such as accelerometer from full vehicle test
- PSM file is introduced into CAE Simulation to improve FE correlation with test results for better efficiency
- PSM file is also used to check the correction of the side structure boundary intrusion
- Parameterize and Scale the input sub-structure intrusion data
- PSM file can be used for parametric study: optimization, DOE etc. such as effect from intrusion shape on dummy responses
|CT Sim GmbH | Im Weiher 12 | 69121 Heidelberg | Germany | Phone: +49.6221.7271.510 | Fax: +49.6221.7271.511|
Copyright 2011, CT-Sim GmbH. All Rights Reserved.